Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Do Authors Dream of Electric Books?



In case you’re wondering, the answer is no, I’m not clever enough to think up a title like the one above. It’s a lovely name for a blog though, and the reason I’m using it is to let you know that this is where my blog post will be today. Here’s the link you will want to click to see it http://authorselectric.blogspot.co.uk/
 
My blog post has the title What is Tartan Noir? And I’m sure you’ll want to read it to find out.
 
A bit about Do Authors Dream of Electric Books. This is a fascinating blog well worth following. There are approximately thirty contributors and a new post goes online every day. My day for posting is the 19th day each month, so if you pop onto the site today you’ll catch my post. However, if you go there after the 19th you can still scroll down the page to find me. Oh, and you never know what other fascinating titbits might come up in the process.
 
So, I look forward to seeing you while I dream of electric books, and maybe you’ll join in my dream by leaving me a comment.
 
http://www.chrislongmuir.co.uk/

 

No comments: