Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas is a Time for Good News


Wishing you all a happy Christmas as well as Season’s Greetings to those of you who do not celebrate Christmas.

It’s a special time of the year and along with my good wishes, I also have some good news for you. My new book is almost ready because I’ve just written The End. Now for the title reveal. Drum roll. It’s called “Death of a Doxy” and it’s one of my Kirsty Campbell mysteries set in 1919.

Of course, there is still a lot of work to do. Revision and editing, looking for plot holes, checking the story structure is working, ensuring my characters are not cardboard cutouts, so I’ll be putting my head down over the holidays and getting a start on sorting all those things out.

My cover designer is currently working on the design elements of the cover so it won’t be long before I can share that with you. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with but I’ll keep you updated.

In the meantime, thank you for all your support and for reading and enjoying my books.

Chris Longmuir



No comments: