Total Pageviews

Monday 19 August 2019

Birthday Bargains from a Leo


I’m a Leo with a birthday in August and as Leo’s are renowned for being generous, I’m doing something I’ve never done before.

What am I doing?

Well, it’s simple really. I’m reducing the prices of my Dundee Crime Series and my Kirsty Campbell Mysteries to £1.99 for the duration of this month. They usually sell for £3.99 so that’s a saving of £2.00 on each book. However, a word of warning, at the end of August, the books will all return to their normal price.


Alternatively, you can save £3.00 on the box set containing all 3 ebooks for £4.99. The box set usually sells for £7.99, so that’s quite a saving.



As I previously said, I haven’t been in the habit of doing this so, I’m sure, that if you look outside tonight, you’ll see a blue moon in the sky!

Happy reading folks. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to eat some birthday cake.

Chris Longmuir

Website:  https://www.chrislongmuir.co.uk

Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/2KHtFMT


No comments: